Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chartreuse

Chartreuse has always been my favorite color...just ask about anyone, it's crazy! I've always been nuts for it and most people can't stand it. Julie loves it too! I just thought I would mention this to you because I just drove all the way to Beverly Hills this afternoon to the PaperSource this afternoon because they have everything you have ever seen in your life in chartreuse. We had to have large chartreuse envelopes and I made that journey in the Los Angeles traffic!...it was worth it!
Now for any of you who don't really know what this fantastic color is...

Chartreuse is a color halfway between yellow and green that was named because of its resemblance to the green color of one of the French liqueur called green chartreuse, introduced in 1764



oh really in chartreuse?
 I also thought I might show you a few beautiful chartreuse photographs too (it always is a fun thing to do!)

I love this chartreuse door!!



chartreuse lichen (who knew?)

beautiful chartreuse roses!!!

Imagination and fiction make up
more than three quarters of our real life.
                                         ... Simone Weil
 

No comments:

Post a Comment