Sunday, September 19, 2010

Can't believe I'm actually doing this!

I never thought I would be blogging...but here I am! Julie and I have had so much fun creating this company & love what we do that we just want to share it with you. We can't have all the fun for ourselves!
We've collected hundreds & hundreds...maybe more (there is no end to the boxes of vintage photographs we have in this place...it's just crazy!) We just can't get enough! It all started out with the Parisian photos and then moved on to the family photographs and then....
We want to share with you some of the fun things that will be happening with us. News to us will definitely be news to you!
If there is a fun new card that we produce we might even show it to you first...
Who knows what you are going to find on this blog...restaurant reviews? cool new recipe? maybe some of my crazy pictures, and definitely vintage pictures!

P.S.  The image on this card is me and my brother Charlie a "million years" ago!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment